General Skilled Migration

General Skilled Migration

If you want to live in Australia and have special skills, you can apply for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa. And the best part is our immigration service at our company can help you with everything you need to know about getting this visa, from advice to the application process itself. Also, if you have an employer in Australia who will sponsor you, you can get this visa.

You can also apply for an Australian GSM visa if you have skills, qualifications, and experience. There are two steps, the Expression of Interest and the visa application. Moreover, your test score determines if you’re eligible for an Australian skilled visa. It’s not just about having the skills and experience but also about being fluent in English.

The following types of Australian visas are issued under this category:

  • Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
  • Subclass 489 – Regional sponsorship visa for skilled workers
  • Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
  • Subclass 457 – Temporary Business Long Stay Work Visa
  • Visas under the Employer Nomination Scheme
  • Region 491 (Provisional Skilled Worker Visa)

Skilled Independent Visa

So, if you’re considering moving to Australia permanently and have some excellent skills, you might want to check out the skilled visa. If you score 65 or higher in SkillSelect, you could be eligible for an Australian visa under subclass 189.

You need to make sure you are under 45 years old and have the necessary skills for the job you want to do – it has to be on Australia skilled occupation list. And the most exciting part? You don’t need a foreign sponsor to apply for this visa.

Visa for Skilled Nominees

Are you looking to settle down in Australia permanently? Subclass 190 might be a good option for you. It doesn’t require 65 marks like some other visas. But you have to be sponsored by a government agency in your state or territory. Besides that, you have to be under 45 and show you have the skills.

Sponsored visas for regional countries

If you wish to work in Australia but still need to meet all the requirements, you may still be able to obtain a two-year provisional visa.

An Australian citizen who already resides in Australia must sponsor you, or you must be nominated by your state or territory government. Moreover, you must be at least 45 years of age to qualify.

Employer Nomination Scheme

It’s a great way for Australian employers to recruit talented workers from around the world. The program allows regional employers to sponsor skilled workers in any region they want, making it a win-win for everyone.

Visa for Temporary Business Long Stay

If you want to work in Australia for a limited time, you can apply for a ‘Subclass 457’ visa. But here’s the catch – you need an Australian employer to sponsor you. This visa is popular among people who want to temporarily live and work in Australia.

During our immigration service, we do a thorough assessment and counseling so you know what type of visa you’re getting.


Get Free Assessment Today!

    Scroll to Top